- 800gm of Crème Royale Potatoes
- 4 sprigs of thyme (or rosemary)
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Wash and peel potatoes, cut in half.
- Place potatoes and 2 sprigs of thyme into the steamer container over simmering water.
- Cook with lid on for 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from steamer and discard thyme.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl, chop leaves of remaining thyme and sprinkle over potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss to combine. Serve.
If thyme is not to your liking with serving, pre serving simply sprinkle potatoes with swiss replica watches chives and ground pepper to taste and serve.