(serves 4 as a side)
- 700g Crème Royale potatoes (peeled & cut into quarters)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary (finely chopped) (or substitute for 1½ tbs dried rosemary)
- 1 tbs freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup frozen peas (just thawed in some hot water)
- Place potatoes into a saucepan and just cover with cold water. Add a good pinch of salt. Bring to the boil and then turn down to medium and allow to simmer for 10-12 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a knife. Drain and set aside.
- In a small jug or bowl combine 1 tbs olive oil, mustard, Worcestershire and chicken stock.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for a couple of minutes. Add remaining 1 tbs of the olive oil. Add the potatoes, herbs and garlic. Toss gently to replica watches combine and coat in the oil. Use a fork to lightly crush the potatoes so they just spread but still have some bigger pieces. Allow to cook for a couple of minutes to get some golden colour on the potatoes.
- Add the drained peas and pour over the liquid mixture. Allow sauce to soak in and reduce until there is only a little liquid left. Toss gently to combine, season well with freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste and serve immediately.
- great served alongside grilled meats like beef, lamb or chicken.